DIY: Sun-Blaster LED Flashlight
This is video tutorial for Sun Blaster LED flashlight (1000W equivalent) project.
It’s designed to be operated with just one hand, with easy control of brightness, and can be powered by either batteries or an AC adapter.
Major Parts List:
- 100W LED.
- Lens and Reflector.
- Voltage Booster (there are two layout varieties floating around. If yours has a different layout than the one I used in the video, then use your own judgement when it comes to wiring up the input/output wires, which should be clearly marked on whichever layout you receive).
- High-Capacity Battery (lasts for AGES).
- CPU Cooler (Titan Fenrir in my case, but you can use any tower style cooler you like).
- 10K Potentiometer.
- Thermal Conductive Heatsink Plaster.
- Thermal Paste.
- M2 Nuts.
- M2 Screws.
- Mini Step Down Regulator (for the fan).
- 60cm Aluminium Bars (UK only).
- XT60 Connectors.
Full parts list, with remaining components: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K…
If you attempt this project you do so at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for any injuries or damages caused to people or property during its construction or use.
I have taken care in making sure the information in this video is accurate. However,I am unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the video.
+ DIY Perks [Matt Perks]