Mobirise: Drop-Dead Easy Mobile Friendly Website Builder
Looking for a website builder app? You don’t have the coding knowledge when it comes to creating your own website? You worries about how your design interface when viewed in mobile browsers and adding features most website have these days. You wish there is an app that doesn’t give you headache and bother you with so many things like coding your own html, php, css, javascipt, etc. One easy app you can add image and video files, social network buttons, custom fonts, maps, contact form, etc just by ‘drag-and-drop’ them and finish it in minutes.
Introducing Mobirise – an easy to use interface, minimalistic, fast, zero coding, drag-and-drop site creation, fully responsive, Bootstrap 3 based mobile friendly website builder. Free for both personal and commercial use.
Mobirise is an offline app for Window and Mac to easily create small/medium websites, landing pages, online resumes and portfolios, promo sites for apps, events, services and products.
Perfect for non-techies who are not familiar with the intricacies of web development and for designers who prefer to work as visually as possible, without fighting with code.
Also for pro-coders for fast prototyping. Inspire ideas and design base when creating theme for well-known CMS like WordPress.
- Whats in a website? (business.yell.com)
- So, What is Code Anyway? (grasshopper.com)
- What does the technical build of a website involve? (business.yell.com)
- Why Do You Need Responsive Landing Pages? #FreebieMonday (getresponse.com)
- Does mobile need to be considered when it comes to user experience? (business.yell.com)
- Going mobile: app vs. mobile site for your online store (bigcommerce.com)
- Google’s New Mobile-Friendly Requirements: Everything Entrepreneurs Need to Know (grasshopper.com)
- How Important is Web Design? (grasshopper.com)
- Web Design: Website templates Vs Bespoke websites (business.yell.com)
- What are the cost areas of building a website? Part 2 (business.yell.com)