This post has already been read 29 times!
3Doodler by WobbleWorks LLC is the world’s first and best 3D printing pen that allows you to draw in 3D by extruding heated plastic filament that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure. You’ll be able to draw up into the air and create anything you can think of, whether it be a lamp shade, an architectural model, decorations, or even jewelry. Be sure to check out our community page for new ideas!
Compact and easy to use, the 3Doodler extrudes heated plastic that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure; and with no computers or software needed, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Simply plug your 3Doodler into a power socket and start drawing anything within minutes.
- 3Doodler 2.0 Becomes Kickstarter’s Most Successful Hardware Sequel As It Surpasses $1 Million in 10 Days (crowdfundinsider.com)
- This 3D Printing Pen Will Blow Your Mind (lifehack.org)
- The 3Doodler 2.0 is Kickstarting (open-electronics.org)
- A pen that produces 3D doodles (thinktanklondonblog.com)
- 3Doodler 2.0 3D Printing Pen Passes $1.2 Million In Pledges On Kickstarter (video) (geeky-gadgets.com)