This post has already been read 33 times!
I imagined that life would be much simpler and easy if we don’t have to carry books and no more of that stacking or piling up in our house. Students going to school everyday doesn’t need to carry huge bags on their back as if they’re going on a camping trip. If we could have one simple device that can store all our study references, newspapers, favorite story books, Marvel comics, fashion magazines, recipes and all sorts of written materials.
One portable device thats doesn’t do anything else, just for us to read and we can carry anywhere. Guess what, Amazon have come up with an idea and create a product called “KINDLE”. And what brilliant idea it was. People all around the world should know about this.
Read on to learn more about this interesting and amazing product that Amazon have to offer. I can’t give away all the information here. You can read the preview from Amazon below. You just have to find out more yourself. If I have the cash, I’ll buy it coz this is a must have gadget. I can store all my readings stuff inside for my easy reference. I can start throwing away all my books and comics,..ermm.. not really maybe I should give it all away for charity. 😀
Unfortunately, Kindle is out of stock and it selling like hot cakes. But they can always make some more…
“One Kindle to rule them all”…and “Save the trees” 😎
What exactly is Amazon Kindle?
Amazon Kindle ( http://amazon.com/kindle ) is a revolutionary portable reader that wirelessly downloads books, newspapers, magazines and blogs to a crisp, high-resolution electronic paper display that looks and reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight. Kindle customers, no matter where they are in the U.S., can wirelessly shop the Kindle Store and download new content, all without a PC or a WiFi hot spot. Amazon pays for Kindle wireless connectivity so there are no monthly wireless bills and no service commitments for customers. The Kindle Store contains over 90,000 books that can be purchased and delivered wirelessly to Kindle, each in less than a minute. Customers can choose from hundreds of top newspapers, magazines and blogs and have their subscriptions auto-delivered wirelessly. All New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases are $9.99, unless marked otherwise. At 10.3 ounces, Kindle is lighter and thinner than a paperback book, carries two hundred books, and includes built-in access to The New Oxford American Dictionary and wireless access to the Earth biggest encyclopedia, Wikipedia.org.
- Revolutionary electronic-paper display provides a sharp, high-resolution screen that looks and reads like real paper.
- Simple to use: no computer, no cables, no syncing.
- Wireless connectivity enables you to shop the Kindle Store directly from your Kindle whether you’re in the back of a taxi, at the airport, or in bed.
- Buy a book and it is auto-delivered wirelessly in less than one minute.
- More than 90,000 books available, including 100 of 112 current New York Times Best Sellers.
- New York Times Best Sellers and all New Releases $9.99, unless marked otherwise.
- Free book samples. Download and read first chapters for free before you decide to buy.
- Top U.S. newspapers including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post; top magazines including TIME, Atlantic Monthly, and Forbes – all auto-delivered wirelessly.
- Top international newspapers from France, Germany, and Ireland; Le Monde, Frankfurter Allgemeine, and The Irish Times - all auto-delivered wirelessly.
- More than 250 top blogs from the worlds of business, technology, sports, entertainment, and politics, including BoingBoing, Slashdot, TechCrunch, ESPN’s Bill Simmons, The Onion, Michelle Malkin, and The Huffington Post – all updated wirelessly throughout the day.
- Lighter and thinner than a typical paperback; weighs only 10.3 ounces.
- Holds over 200 titles.
- Long battery life. Leave wireless on and recharge approximately every other day. Turn wireless off and read for a week or more before recharging. Fully recharges in 2 hours.
- Unlike WiFi, Kindle utilizes the same high-speed data network (EVDO) as advanced cell phones so you never have to locate a hotspot.
- No monthly wireless bills, service plans, or commitments we take care of the wireless delivery so you can simply click, buy, and read.
- Includes free wireless access to the planet’s most exhaustive and up-to-date encyclopedia Wikipedia.org.
- Email your Word documents and pictures (.JPG, .GIF, .BMP, .PNG) to Kindle for easy on-the-go viewing.
- Included in the box: Kindle wireless reader, Book cover, Power adapter, USB 2.0 cable
To learn more about Amazon Kindle, please visit the Kindle detail page on Amazon.com where you will find a wealth of information including video demonstrations, product specifications, and more.
- Reading Builds Business! Win a Kindle! [GIVEAWAY] (grasshopper.com)
- Amazon Sets Fire to the Tablet Market (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Digital Textbooks Provide Opportunities in Distance Learning (forwardthinking.ashford.edu)
- Read ‘Painting with Numbers.’ Please. (gust.com)