This post has already been read 32 times!This is the Asus Poseidon GeForce GTX 780. It’s a ROG (Republic of Gamers) version card, a label that’s customarily reserved for Asus’ high-end gear. Those chromed nozzles on the side are for hooking up a liquid cooling system. Out-of-the-box, they’re covered with threaded caps. But you can leave the caps on and just use the card’s air cooling.
- Asus ROG Poseidon Graphics Card Seen in Pictures (tomshardware.com)
- ASUS Shows You Inside The ROG Poseidon Graphics Card (legitreviews.com)
- The New Asus ROG Poseidon Might Be A GTX780Ti (hardwarepal.com)
- Asus ROG Poseidon GTX 780 Review (bit-tech.net)
- ASUS Launches the ROG MATRIX GTX 780 Ti Platinum Graphics Card Too – GK110 Gets Premium Cooling and DIGI+ PCB (wccftech.com)
- Asus ROG GTX780 Poseidon Platinum Images and Specs Revealed (hardwarepal.com)
- ASUS Officially Introduces the ROG Poseidon GTX 780 (ceanneblog.wordpress.com)