This post has already been read 5 times!
( 5 marks )
I’m a bit rusty, lemme try…..erm..umm…aaarghh!!! My brain is burning up…aargh…the pain of it all….the agony… :-/
He..he..he..I’m just teasing ya. ;-J
Yeah, I know, I hate Math too. Everyone hates what they don’t like.
Things you do when you’re presented with this Mathematical nightmare: (-u)
- If you’re in a Math class, you’ll probably pretend to count your fingers and waiting for the teacher to give out the solution.
- You’re doing your Math assignment at the very last minute and need to hand over the next day.
- You might want to go through the text book and looking for some kind of a hint or the equations that bear the resemblance but with different set of numbers. ( good luck with that )
- And whole lot more awkward moment when you trying so hard to solve the equation.
So by the end of the day, you got nothing done and you learn nothing. That complex numbers equation become a pretty decoration to your question papers.
Would be easier if you could just hire some Math wizard to do it for you. Yeah right, as if you’re the son of rich oil tycoon, and buy your degree.
What if, I tell you there is one software that can solve it for you and showing a step by step guide on how to do your Math correctly. ( what it claim to be ) And learning at the same time. Found it and would be a sin if I don’t share it with the rest of the world. 😀
At least it can ease the pain you’re going through.
What is UMS?
UMS is a software package which, until now, students could only dream of.
UMS solves any given problem, either one taken from a textbook or just invented on the spot. Moreover, UMS explains each step of the solution to the problem. According to your choice, UMS may speak different languages, according to your choice or just keep silent.
In general, there are a great many reasons why a student may have difficulty in assimilating a given mathematics lesson well. UMS deals with each of these difficulties, completely reconstituting the style of problem solving as taught in school. UMS produces the solution step by step on the computer monitor, accompanying the solving process with a professional teacher voice in your language of choice [more detail].
Everybody needs it!
- Those who love mathematics and those who hate mathematics;
- grade 7-12 students and university students (1st and 2nd year courses);
- Teachers of Mathematics and Computer science;
- Parents, who are concerned about the quality of education of their children.
It really works!
Try it yourself. You’ll see that it does indeed work beyond your expectations. Warning! UMS produces the solution, accompanying the solving process with a professional teacher voice. Please, turn on the audio system.
How to access UMS:
You may download a free Demo UMS or you may buy UMS on-line
Watch demo video here (~)
Yes. :-S :-!
Like the old saying goes “All good things in life comes with a price”.
The demo version only solve the equations offline, that means the answers only available in your local hard drive through the limited collections or libraries of solution that it install.
The best part is answers to every question you make can be find and solve via online connection. And the hardest part is the software gonna cost you about USD 59.95 a year license.
Lazy student can come up with any answers to every question that their teacher can throw at them. 😛
Do that and they’ll find themselves in a big trouble when they sit for their final exams.
No UMS available in exam hall.
So use at your own risk. Ha..ha..ha… 😀
*source: MathePhysics Courseware Ltd