This GBA can even Play N64 Games because it’s powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ with a Quad-Core Arm 1.2Ghz Cpu and 1GB of Ram.
It can run RetroPie, Lakka, Recalbx, BAtocera, or any other OS that works with the Raspberry pi and it even has Four Trigger buttons and an Analog-stick and a beautiful 3-inch Display.
- 3.2″ IPS HD wide-angle display
- The LCL-pi GBA used Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ motherboard
- Four Trigger buttons and an Analog-stick
- Pre-install newest Retropie system, it can run Lakka, Recalbx, Batocera
- It can adjust the brightness and color contrast of the screen.
- Build-in 2*14500 replaceable lithium battery.
- The power indicator is divided into several levels.
- Support Arcade/N64/NES/FDS/SNES/MS/PS1/Genesis/GB/GBA/Atari etc Simulator system
Learn More: LCL (Chang Liang Li)