This post has already been read 9 times!
- Bike Name: “RK S”
- Builder Name: Rafik Kaissi
- Build Category: Custom, Freestyle and Performance
- Engine: Buell 1200
- Tires (Front | Rear): Avon Venom 130/70-18 | Avon Cobra 300/35R18
- Rims (Front | Rear): Front: 18í—3.5 / Rear: 18í—10.5
- Wheels: Ride Wright Wheels designed by RK Concepts
- Bike Features:
Frame was designed to have the shape of the letter S and to hold rear wheel on one side and to come around and to mount engine from the other side. ( it was a big challenge to keep bike balanced) but it was a success. A section of the frame was cut out to make gas tank and flanges were welded on to bolt it back to it. Down tube was designed to hold the oil. Neck has 37″² rake holding a one off single side front end to follow the shape of the frame and 2 leaf springs were used for suspension. A very unique handle bars also in the shape of an S. Twisted stainless steel hexagon was used to finish up a lot of the parts on the bike to give it an artistic look that I wanted. From the grips to flanges, seat, oil tank, kick stand, shifter linkage, exhaust and much more.
For more Rafik Kaissi bikes visit RK Concepts