This post has already been read 39 times!
Drone enthusiast Olivier_C has been bringing spaceships from the Star Wars series to life. He started out with a drone that was a near exact replica of the Millennium Falcon and has recently moved on to create a Tie Interceptor replica drone.
Tie Interceptor Drone
- A QuadCopter: Prophecy 335 (custom frame, carbon and aluminium)
- Motors: T-Motors 2208-18 1100kV
- Speed controllers: T-Motors T30A
- Propellers: HQprop 8×4.5SF
- Battery: LiPo 4S-1800mAh
- Flight controller: Naza v1
- Radio system: Futaba 14SG, receiver FrSky TFR6
- Ground camera: GoPro 4 Silver 1080p-50
- Weights: Quad + battery: 810grams | Tie Interceptor: 400grams
+ Build thread for all models at RCGroups