This post has already been read 28 times!
WordPress accounts for approximately 25% of all websites online today. Learn how Page Rules can optimize the user experience of your WordPress site with enhanced performance, security and reliability.
Page Rules Overview
- Increase security and performance by enforcing secure domain connections.
- Protect your SEO by defining a canonical version of your domain.
- Ensure operational excellence in critical admin areas.
- Reduce bandwidth utilization and server load with advanced caching capabilities.
- Harden security to protect your users and site administrators from attack.
- Extend caching capabilities to serve more content from the cloud.
- Optimize performance with HTTP/2 and aggressive caching strategies.
- Enhance the reliability of critical domain assets with Always Online functionality.
- What Is Direct Traffic In Google Analytics? (business.yell.com)
- TurboTax® – Tips for Keeping Your Tax Data Secure (turbotax.intuit.com)
- An Internet Marketing Glossary: 116 Terms You Need to Know (getresponse.com)