WordPress accounts for approximately 25% of all websites online today. Learn how Page Rules can optimize the user experience of your WordPress site with enhanced performance, security and reliability.
Page Rules Overview
- Increase security and performance by enforcing secure domain connections.
- Protect your SEO by defining a canonical version of your domain.
- Ensure operational excellence in critical admin areas.
- Reduce bandwidth utilization and server load with advanced caching capabilities.
- Harden security to protect your users and site administrators from attack.
- Extend caching capabilities to serve more content from the cloud.
- Optimize performance with HTTP/2 and aggressive caching strategies.
- Enhance the reliability of critical domain assets with Always Online functionality.