This post has already been read 46 times!
ZMorph 2.0 SX features a new and faster worktable switching system that complements our well known interchangeable tool head system.
The new worktables simply click-in, using a magnet mounting system. Going from 3D printing to CNC and laser has never been easier.
- Aluminum 6 and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3mm, PET 3 mm and ABS.
- Interchangeable nozzles: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm. – Interchangeable tool heads.
- Interchangeable worktables.
- Add-on slot.
- Heated worktable: hardened glass 5 mm, silicone heater 140 W, temperature up to 120C.
- Working area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm.
- Dimensions: 530 x 555 x 480 mm.
- Weight: 20 Kg with packaging (basic version).
- 14 microns for X and Y axis, 0.625 micron for Z axis.
- 50- 400 microns.
- Sunbeam 2.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers – 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double material extruder.
- Internal disc drive accessible via USB.
- LCD color touchscreen.
- USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router).
- Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card.