Glowforge is a 3D laser printer: a new desktop tool that uses laser cutter/engraver technology for shaping wood, leather, fabric, plastics & more.
Built on Laser Cutter & Engraver Technology
Glowforge uses a beam of light the width of a human hair to cut, engrave, and shape designs from a variety of materials – wood, leather, acrylic, fabric, cardboard, paper or even organic material like chocolate bar and dozen more materials.
Design With The Software You’re Familiar With.
- Personalize with photos or drawings – use Adobe Photoshop or any JPG from your camera.
- Create with lines and curves – use Adobe Illustrator, free software like Inkscape, or any PDF.
- Construct in 3D – Export from CAD software to create complex dimensional objects.
- Material Capability
- • 12” x 20” (Glowforge Basic)
• 20” by ∞ (Glowforge Pro)
- • Drag-and-drop with live preview
• Trace mode engraves over drawings
• JPG, PNG, TIF, SVG, AI, DXF, PDF, & more
- • Dual cameras: wide angle & macro
• Custom 40W (basic) / 45W (pro) laser
• Optical thickness measurement
• Continuous realtime autofocus