This post has already been read 51 times!
Stuff You Need:
- Paper towels
- Baking soda
- Hair dryer
- Coconut oil
- Soak rusted items in vinegar for 3 hours, then scrub with a toothbrush.
- Soak cleaned items in a solution of one part baking soda, two parts water for five minutes.
- Rinse in water. Dry immediately with paper towels. Use a hair dryer for any tight spaces.
- Optional: Coat with coconut oil to prevent further rusting.
- FLYT Solo Stand for Razors and Toothbrushes Now Available to the Public After Raising 502% of Its Funding Goal on Kickstarter (prweb.com)
- Basics About Outdoor Furniture (lakeside.com)
- Innovative uses for ordinary household items (resene.co.nz)
- 15 Ways To Use Vinegar As Your Household Cleaning Ally (builddirect.com)
- Cleaning and Usage Disposal Tips (rotorooter.com)